The characteristics of high-quality tarpaulin
The performance of the tarpaulin has been continuously developed because of the continuous advancement of modern production technology and the production of more high-quality tarpaulins on the basis of traditional tarpaulins. What are the characteristics of high-quality tarpaulins? So what is considered a high-quality tarp?
1. The current relatively high-quality tarpaulin is made of propylene as the main raw material, and its performance is greatly improved. It is also widely used in life to build outdoor tents and carports.
2. It has stronger puncture resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance and long service life.
3. It can be recycled and is completely green and environmentally friendly.
4. On the basis of a good waterproof effect, it also has a good heat absorption function, and it can be covered regardless of rainy or sunny days. If you stand under the tarp and feel that the sun will hit your eyes directly, it means that the sun and rain are not effective.
5. High-quality tarpaulin has high latitude and longitude density, high toughness, smooth and soft appearance, and a comfortable touch feeling when touched by hand.
6. The more water per square centimeter, the better the quality.